The website amphista.com is operated by Amphista Therapeutics Limited so that Amphista Therapeutics Limited may contact you with information and/or in response to enquiries that you make via the website. Where we use “we”, “our” or “us” in this privacy notice, we mean Amphista Therapeutics Limited unless we say otherwise. Where we use “our site” in this privacy notice, we mean amphista.com.
|Company||Amphista Therapeutics Limited|
|Country||Incorporated in the UK|
|Registered Office||158-160 North Gower Street, London, England, NW1 2ND|
|Contact Details||Email: email@example.com|
Each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect information about you and the device you are using, including:
- Information about which pages you visit and which resources you use on our site
- Information about how you got to our site
- Your internet protocol address known as your IP address which is used to connect your device to the internet
- Your device’s operating system and platform
- The type and version of the browser you are using
- Browser plug-in types and versions which extend the functionality of your browser, for example Pinterest, Evernote and Adblock
- MAC addresses which are used as network addresses for Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Traffic data, which is aggregated information about the number of visitors, sessions, users and page visits to our site
- Location data
- Time zone setting
We also collect any information you provide to us directly by contacting us by any of the methods referred to on our website for example:
- Your name
- Your email address
Please see our Cookie Notice for details of the cookies we use on our site.
We need the information we collect automatically about your visit to our site to:
- Administer our site
- Improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
- Analyse how visitors use our site (including behaviour patterns and the tracking of visits across multiple devices)
- Improve your online experience
We need the information you provide by contacting us directly through one of the methods referred to on our website and / or by filling in any of the forms to:
- Contact you about those services on our site in which you have expressed an interest
- Contact you to respond to any enquiries or other correspondence from you including (but not limited to) any enquiries or correspondence from you relating to clinical trials
- Process an application you have made for a job opening via our website
You do not have to give us any information or confirm that the information we have obtained from other sources is correct.
We may share your personal data with third parties where this is required by law, where it is necessary to perform a contract with you, or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so.
All of these third parties are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share your personal data with our third party service providers that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf. Our service providers are IT service providers, our recruitment service providers, our lawyers and our cloud storage providers. We rely on service providers in order to effectively operate our business.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may share your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business, assets or shareholdings. In the event that we seek to obtain additional investment, we may share your personal data to prospective investor(s).
BioCity, Bo'Ness Rd, Newhouse, Chapelhall, Motherwell, ML1 5UH, UK
158-160 North Gower Street, London, England, NW1 2ND, UK